Discounted IRPT Membership Offered to TDANA Members
If you’re a current TDANA member, you can get more than 30% off membership in our partner organization — the Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals (IRPT). We are always on the lookout for opportunities to help our members to connect with shippers and expand their reach across the industry. This offer is one way that we can provide more value to our members and help ensure their success.
Through this strategic partnership, IRPT and TDANA can expand the possibilities, capabilities, connectivity and shipping locations to shippers, owners of cargo, freight forwarders and more.
Inland Rivers, Ports & Terminals (IRPT) is a nationwide trade association for the nation’s inland waterway, port and terminal professionals. IRPT advocates for the inland waterways and the industries and companies that serve and utilize our inland rivers, ports and terminals. IRPT is actively engaged in the daily operations, project improvements, and challenges of ports and terminals and strives to offer solutions. IRPT promotes the use of our nation’s rivers as the most cost effective, and environmentally-friendly form of transportation.
IRPT and TDANA believe the commonalities within both associations will serve the shipping communities’ needs while increasing the visibility of our Members. Both associations’ members are transload providers who need resources in order to grow their businesses as well as rely on association partners to help connect them with potential new customers.
- Listing in annual directory mailed to all IRPT members and selected shippers;
- Member specific page on IRPT website (example here: https://www.irpt.net/morgan-city-
- harbor-terminal-district/ );
- Port/terminal facility listing on IRPT Interactive Map for transload facilities (example here:
- https://www.irpt.net/river-basins/ );
- Career Opportunity postings (example here: https://www.irpt.net/career-opportunities/ );
- Member only access and inbox alerts to Federal Register Notices, funding opportunities,
- webinar library and legislation;
- Discounted registration at annual IRPT Conference;
- Free bi-annual IRPT Basin Meetings (pre- and post- COVID);
- Complimentary marketing and advocacy services.
Using numerous platforms and through an extensive network, IRPT’s reach is far and wide.
- 330 Members;
- 421 Mobile app users;
- 2,034 Industry contacts in CRM;
- 4,843 Shipper contacts in CRM (additional 25,000 not in CRM);
- 596 Following on Facebook;
- 630 Connections on LinkedIn;
- 151 Followers on Twitter
- 100,000 Website views per month